Bring the grandiose essence of a stately home to your living area with the Gatsby 3 Seater Sofa. Boasting an elegantly contoured silhouette with a gently curved frame, the Gatsby commands attention.
Hand-finished button tufting graces the sides of this sofa, whilst exquisite studding and subtle pleat detailing along the curvature of the armrests further accentuates the flowing lines of this striking piece.
Crafted From The Finest Materials
Upholstered in a premium lavish leather in a neutral grey hue with sumptuous deep seats filled with foam and duck feather cushioning for a truly indulgent seating experience, the Gatsby is the pinnacle of luxury.
The Gatsby Grey Leather 3 Seater Sofa commands attention with its air of grandeur, flowing curves and lavish aesthetic. Designed to impress, the Gatsby boasts a timeless appearance with its luxurious, premium quality materials, contoured armrests, sumptuous deep seats and elegant hand-finished detailing. Upholstered in a stunning dark grey leather accented with button tufting and studding, the Gatsby Sofa is sure to bring an element of refinement to any interior with its statement features.
- Height 89cm x Width 210cm x Depth 117cm
- Solid hardwood frame for stability, strength and durability
- Arms are reinforced with a solid ‘L’ brace to prevent movement and to provide additional security
- Frame comes with a 10 year warranty
- Sprung seat base
- Loose cushion design
- Foam seat interior with duck feather cushion filling for ultimate comfort
- Antique-style, country bun feet
- Feet are made from premium quality wood
- Luxurious, hand-rubbed vintage leather upholstery
- Hand-rubbed leather is a type of semi aniline that is finished by rubbing multiple layers of aniline dyes onto full grain leather until the desired colour is achieved
- Semi-aniline leather has a light surface coating that contains a small amount of pigment to ensure a more consistent colour, whilst providing an extra degree of protection from wear and staining
- It is recommended that a specialist leather care kit is used at least twice a year to condition the leather and help maintain appearance and performance
- Dark grey, flint coloured leather
- Distinctive curvaceous seat frame
- Contoured armrests
- Individual hand-nailed studded seam detailing
- Button tufting on side panels for a touch of detailing
- Sizes are approximate
- Some assembly may be required